- George Chatzopoulos was born in Athens and comes from a musical family.
- From an early age he is committed to the guitar. He made his first live performances while still a high school student and has since been working as a professional musician. As a teenager, he was involved in various rock groups writing his own music, while continuing studying music theory in local music school and in private lessons. He was awarded a scholarship after his participation at Berklee's college of music 1992 international scholarship auditions but due to family and professional obligations he finally remained in Greece.
- As a session guitarist, he continues to collaborate with artists from across the spectrum of Greek music, having live performances throughout Greece and in major cities around the world, to his credit. He also has a wide repertoire as a recording studio guitarist (https://www.apollon.org.gr/).
- Teaches guitar and music theory in all grades.
- He is a graduate with honors (100/100), of West London University (LLCM in Music Performance, NQF Level 6) and is a member of the RGT.
- As a solo performer on fingerstyle guitar, he arranges and plays music from different genres (pop/rock, classical, jazz, ethnic, Greek etc), creating setlists based on a repertoire which is continually enriched. He already has released albums and singles (Shop) and he enjoys performing live and in clinics.